Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org> on 2022/02/22 07:22:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release manager for next release

Hi all,

currently we are working on the next release.

Is there anyone in  the community who would like to be the release manager for the next release?

Otherwise, I am happy to do it.

Philipp

RE: [DISCUSS] Release manager for next release

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@fzi.de>.
Hi Philipp,

great, thanks for volunteering as a release manager this time!

Cheers
Dominik