Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Fernando Francavilla <ff...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2008/05/14 14:19:20 UTC

One Repo, Multiple projects, diferent passwords

Hello!

I want to know if i can have in one repository more than one project and with diferent user/pass for each project.

Now i am creating one repository per project in order to have diferent users/passwords but i have to run the svnserv with listeners in diferent ports for each one.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Fernando

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa. www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar

Re: One Repo, Multiple projects, diferent passwords

Posted by Keith Lawless <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fernando,

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Fernando Francavilla <
ffrancavillaas@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I want to know if i can have in one repository more than one project and
> with diferent user/pass for each project.

See the section Path-Based Authorization in the SVN book for information
about setting this up.

Keith