Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Petr Suchomel <ps...@itsignet.cz> on 2000/10/19 15:04:11 UTC

Apache, Tomcat and Struts

Does anybody know how to map *.do request in tomcat.conf to be able run Struts based application on Apache+Tomcat ?
Thanks
Petr

Jakarta/Tomcat Bug #14

Posted by Thomas Weitzel <tw...@bouncy.com>.
In the comment regarding bug #14 (out.flush() fails) it's mentioned that
this bug is fixed (in 3.3 dev). How can I get the relevant binaries for 3.x?

Cheers -- Thomy.

Re: Apache, Tomcat and Struts

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Petr Suchomel wrote:

> Does anybody know how to map *.do request in tomcat.conf to be able
> run Struts based application on Apache+Tomcat ?ThanksPetr

If you are using AJPv12 (the default), you can add the following
directive to your Apache configuration file to pass all requests that
end with "*.do" to Tomcat.  Let's assume that your application's context
path is "/myapp" -- then you would say something like this:

    <LocationMatch "/myapp/*.do">
        SetHandler jserv-servlet
    </LocationMatch>

Craig McClanahan