Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/06/25 15:33:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 2)

Hi Everyone,

I've built and deployed maven 1 and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
1.0.0 release here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC2/

For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/

The SVN tag used to build the release was:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0

This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
 The report is here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC2/camel-1.0.0.rat

The download page for release is accessible at:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.0.0

Here's my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 2)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Absolutley.. I change my vote to -1 now.. I'll cut a RC 3 shortly.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 2)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 2)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1, looks great!