Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org> on 2007/04/29 19:46:58 UTC

RESULT (was Re: [VOTE] release of new modules)

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> Following [1], [2] and more importantly [3], I would like to call a new
> vote for releasing following artifacts from the excalibur source tree:
>

> * excalibur-2.pom (root POM)
>    - incorporated release profile with necessary build plugins
>
> <INSERT YOUR VOTE HERE>
>

> * excalibur-sourceresolver-2.2.2.jar
>    - Use latest commons-httpclient and commons-vfs
>    - Add new abstract class for implementing own source resolvers and
> add bean implementation
>    - Fix for problems with file url handling as discussed here [4]
>
> <INSERT YOUR VOTE HERE>
>

> * excalibur-datasource-2.2.2.jar
>    - Removing <provided> scope for excalibur-pool-instrumented dependency
>
> <INSERT YOUR VOTE HERE>
>

> This vote is open ended, meaning that it will remain open until we
> either have the required positive or negative votes.

Positive votes: 3
Negative votes: 0

I will push the m2 release binaries to the repo sync area tonight.

Thanks
Jorg

Re: RESULT (was Re: [VOTE] release of new modules)

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org>.
J Aaron Farr wrote:
>> Could someone take care of putting the binaries on dist.a.o ?
>
> I'll do it within the next 24 hours.

Thanks, let me know when this is done and i'll send out the release notes.

Cheers,

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org> writes:

> Done.
>
> Could someone take care of putting the binaries on dist.a.o ?

I'll do it within the next 24 hours.

> Do i still need to send out release notes for this ?

Doesn't hurt.

Thanks again Jorg!

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Re: RESULT (was Re: [VOTE] release of new modules)

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org>.