Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kg...@gmail.com on 2010/03/06 22:06:34 UTC

Eclipse Ofbiz Plugin, Google Summer of Code

Hello Sascha,

I am considering working on the ofbiz eclipse plugin for the upcoming
Google Summer of Code 2010 <http://socghop.appspot.com/site/home/site>.
Per your this mail
<http://markmail.org/message/xhdgjrac6wzdlpbb#query:+page:1+mid:xhdgjrac6wzdlpbb+state:results>,
I would like to know the state of your work and what remains to be done.
I would be pleased to receive some pointers on where to begin my
development effort.

Regards,
Kojo Gambrah

Re: Eclipse Ofbiz Plugin, Google Summer of Code

Posted by kg...@gmail.com.
Hi Sascha,
Thanks for replying anyway. I would like to extend the plugin so that it
is useful
to ofbiz developers in their daily work. My project will cover only a
period of three months
and therefore I need to take on just enough work.

I am thinking about extending the plugin to include groovy services,
groovy events and entity models. I need to know if this is feasible in
the time period (including the learning curve and testing) as well as
the availability of someone to mentor me as I undertake this effort.

Regards,
Kojo Gambrah