Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yu Liu <yu...@streamnative.io> on 2020/01/03 17:00:00 UTC

Apache Pulsar User Survey

Dear Pulsar enthusiast,

As we know, an ever-increasing number of companies embrace real-time data
and stream processing and they are implementing Pulsar to change their
business nowadays.

Pulsar has evolved over the years and powers a wide variety of
applications. To better understand the usage and opinions of Pulsar’s
growing user base, we are taking the *Apache Pulsar User Survey* to find
out *how Pulsar can best serve your needs* in the future. Based on the
survey results, we will write a *Pulsar Annual Report* and *share the
insights** with you*.

Pulsar contributors all around the world are always striving to shape a
great product and looking for ways to build a thriving and sustainable
community. As a part of this, we would really appreciate your feedback on
this survey and will make Pulsar better based on your invaluable advice.

The survey is alive and *ready for action*!

It starts on Jan 2, 2020 PST and ends on Jan 30, 2020 PST.

Click the link below to participate in this *anonymous* survey *without
login:*

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAZAAOjIXw9UMUNLRUdJMVJBS1RRNjVNNjMzR0JPTFpGWi4u

We are looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Thanks again for being a supporter of the Pulsar community.

Yu Liu (Anonymitaet)

On behalf of StreamNative