Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/02/11 04:19:39 UTC

Where's Tomahawk?

I was attempting to build a quick demo application for Shale and Tomahawk
interoperability, and was surprised to not be able to find it at the Maven
central repository (at least under groupId org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk and
artifactId tomahawk).  The only thing I can find is snapshots at the Apache
snapshot repository.

Am I missing something, or did the production versions of Tomahawk never get
published anywhere?

Craig

Re: Where's Tomahawk?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 2/10/07, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> I was attempting to build a quick demo application for Shale and Tomahawk
> interoperability, and was surprised to not be able to find it at the Maven
> central repository (at least under groupId org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk and
> artifactId tomahawk).  The only thing I can find is snapshots at the Apache
> snapshot repository.
>
> Am I missing something, or did the production versions of Tomahawk never get
> published anywhere?

Tomahawk 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 are in the central Maven repository under
groupId 'myfaces'.

Tomahawk 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 are in a repository on the MyFaces zone, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Using_MyFaces_in_a_Project_built_with_Maven

There is a branch for Tomahawk 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT, and 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT is
on the trunk.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease114

--
Wendy