Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2021/03/21 13:35:20 UTC

PDFBox 3.0.0 RC1 ??

Hi,

I'd like to cut a first release candidate for 3.0.0 from the trunk. That RC is
meant to be feature ready but there may be some API changes if necessary when
fixing outstanding bugs or other issue we'd like to fix before releasing a final
version.

How about cutting the first release candidate in about week from now?

Cheers
Andreas

Re: PDFBox 3.0.0 RC1 ??

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
+1

Tilman

Re: PDFBox 3.0.0 RC1 ??

Posted by "sahyoun@fileaffairs.de" <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
+1

Maruan

Am Sonntag, dem 21.03.2021 um 14:35 +0100 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to cut a first release candidate for 3.0.0 from the trunk.
> That RC is
> meant to be feature ready but there may be some API changes if
> necessary when
> fixing outstanding bugs or other issue we'd like to fix before
> releasing a final
> version.
>
> How about cutting the first release candidate in about week from now?
>

> Cheers
> Andreas

Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Josef-Schappe-Straße 21
40882 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
sahyoun@fileaffairs.de
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827