Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Argo Vilberg <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/09 22:50:06 UTC

Tapestry5, grid and checkbox

hi,

Is it possible to user T5 GRID with combobox component?

I want use grid in form component, and after form submits save checked items
to database.

Is this possible after all?

I cant find any example.

Argo

Re: Tapestry5, grid and checkbox

Posted by Argo Vilberg <wi...@gmail.com>.
Here is the solution.

In tapestry  4.1.5, this form submit button does not work.
But work very vell in tapestry 4.0.5 version.

Also worked in tapestry5.(becouse of that i search example, but not found)

       <t:form t:id="gridform">
        <t:grid
            source="CompanyList" rowsPerPage="10" pagerPosition="both"

include="valitud,businessName,registryCode,addressName,postalCode,streetField"
            t:rowClass="prop:evenodd.next"
            row="ariregitem">
                <t:parameter name="valitudCell">
                <t:checkbox value="ariregItem.valitud"/>
            </t:parameter>
        </t:grid>
        <t:submit value="Salvesta firmad"/>
    </t:form>