Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/02/14 09:03:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Flink Connectors v1.0.0 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Hi All,

This is a call for vote to release Flink Connectors v1.0.0 for Apache Doris(Incubating).

There are 3 outputs for different Flink version:

- apache-doris-flink-connector-1.11.6-2.12-1.0.0-incubating

- apache-doris-flink-connector-1.12.7-2.12-1.0.0-incubating

- apache-doris-flink-connector-1.13.5-2.12-1.0.0-incubating

This is the first release of Doris Flink Connectors.
We have just moved the code from[1] to [2].

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/doris/flink-connector/1.0.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedoris-1002/org/apache/doris/doris-flink-connector/

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-flink-connector/tree/1.11.6-2.12-1.0.0

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-flink-connector/tree/1.12.7-2.12-1.0.0

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-flink-connector/tree/1.13.5-2.12-1.0.0

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/doris/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:

http://doris.incubator.apache.org/community/verify-apache-release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-flink-connector

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

Re:Re:Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Flink Connectors v1.0.0 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi all,
As requested by IPMC, there should be a check list for checking the release.
Here is my check:
[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for Doris Flink Connector Repo.
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Please help to check the release followling this guidance:
http://doris.incubator.apache.org/community/verify-apache-release.html

After all checks passed, please vote again. And here is my +1 binding.

在 2022-02-16 11:29:18,"陈明雨" <mo...@163.com> 写道:

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by weizuo <we...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by 蔡聪辉 <ca...@163.com>.
+1

Re:Re: Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Flink Connectors v1.0.0 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Willem:
Actually, the doris-flink-connector does not need a "binary release".
So we decided to make a source release with a maven onvenience binaries.
And for the binary release process, we may do it for the Doris main repo[1], like Doris(incubating) 1.0.0

We will start the doris-flink-connector[2] release poll again after we make changes to the issues pointed out in the thread.
Thank you all

[1] apache/incubator-doris
[2] apache/incubator-doris-flink-connector

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2022-02-17 14:12:19,"Willem Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Willem, Kris:

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Kirs:

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
hi,

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
let me resolve this:)

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Willem:

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
-1.

Posted by wyf <wy...@126.com>.
+1

Posted by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

回复:[VOTE] Release Flink Connectors v1.0.0 for Apache Doris(Incubating)

Posted by 寒江雪 <ya...@gmail.com>.
here is my +1

王博 <wa...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月14日周一 20:44写道:

Posted by 王博 <wa...@gmail.com>.