Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 12:56:43 UTC

Initial JMX page for Aries Documentation

Hi all,

Following a question on the Aries User list I started a page about the JMX
component in Aries: http://aries.apache.org/modules/jmx.html

While working with the Aries CMS system I have the following questions:
* How do I make this page appear in the modules navbar on the left?
* I'd like to include a screenshot. Does anyone know how to upload one?

Cheers,

David

Re: Initial JMX page for Aries Documentation

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
I was trying this out on entirely different machines (e.g. my phone). I
think it must have been an intermediate proxy problem because they're
showing things fine today...

Cheers,

David

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.