Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> on 2023/04/03 09:56:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing connectors for Flink 1.17

Hi everyone,

I have created Jiras to investigate each failing build. Thanks Andriy, I
have assigned the Elasticsearch/Opensearch ones to you. Let me know if you
do not have capacity.

- Elasticsearch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31696
- Opensearch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31697
- RabbitMQ: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31701
- JDBC: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31699
- Cassandra: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31698
- MongoDB: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31700

Thanks,
Danny

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Hey all,

All connectors are now out for VOTE to include Flink 1.17 support. Please
find the VOTE threads in the mailing list.
I had missed the GCP pub-sub connector, but this one is also out for VOTE.

Thanks all,
Danny

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,