Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/08/18 00:41:07 UTC

how does rw_locales() work on Windows?

The rw_locales() function defined in the driver invokes the
"locale -a" command regardless of the platform (i.e., including
Windows). When I run tests that invoke the function from within
the IDE they produce errors because the locale utility can't be
found (it's probably not in PATH).

I'm curious: how do others run tests on Windows so that calls
to rw_locales() succeed ? Farid?

Martin

RE: how does rw_locales() work on Windows?

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

  It seems, no :(

Farid.

Re: how does rw_locales() work on Windows?

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.