Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stephane Bailliez <sb...@imediation.com> on 2001/04/18 19:43:59 UTC

PATCH -AntGump: antgump-each.xsl

Here's a modified antgump-each.xsl:

Mainly the changes are:
- Factorized string concatenation via concat and direct evaluation
- fixed 1 or 2 mistakes (@name instead of ../@name)
- moved the replace for the timestamp to init otherwise a fail on a
dependency check would prevent any replace (also changed the timestamp
format)
- added some comments here and there
- changed the ant java call to failonerror=yes instead of no, otherwise it
was preventing notification of failures.

--
 St�phane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France

Re: PATCH -AntGump: antgump-each.xsl

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
Committed.  Thanks for the excellent patch.  I didn't know about the
${{foo}} thing ;-)

Update and you will also get a large piece of a patch submitted by Jason
van Zyl for using properties files on a master workspace file.

Scott Sanders