Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2003/11/10 21:37:07 UTC

Re: problem parsing web.xml with

hi Glenn,
sorry for the late response, I had some holidays :-)
yes we parse also the web.xml as we generate a new web.xml during
deployment in which we add the J2EE roles defined in the portlet.xml to
re-use the servlet container role mapping and insert the portlet tag lib
reference to work around the fact that under J2EE 1.3 there is no search
for tag libs in the common class loader.

thanks for submitting the patch.

Stefan