Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/08/03 12:48:59 UTC

Re: Ofbiz POS

Hi Rajiv,

Don't expect direct answers from me (no needs to try  flattery ;o), please use rather the OFBiz user ML. There I may  help you (sharing with the community) and some others might do. The wider the audience, the better the answers you might get
  1.. OFBiz POS is tailored for this request/need
  2.. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System notably see "User documentation" section
  3.. You can run only one component like the Web POS by hidding the other components to end users. For that load only the specialpurpose components you need (see specialpurpose/component-load.xml) and hide the applications components from users: in all applications component-load.xml files use <<app-bar-display="false">> for the webapps you want to hide to user
Regards

Jacques