Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Quiroz, Daniel (Mission Systems)" <Da...@ngc.com> on 2009/01/13 20:43:21 UTC

Useless error. What is the root cause for this??

Can anyone tell me what is the cause of this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<soapenv:Envelope

  <soapenv:Body>

    <soapenv:Fault>

      <faultcode
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:Server</faultcode>

      <faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>

      <detail>

        <ns2:stackTrace xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">Server
Error

at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:474)

at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)

at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)

at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.j
ava:327)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.servletService(Applicati
onFilterChain.java:397)

at
e.java:278)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java
:566)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:5
36)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardCon
textValve.java:240)

at
e.java:179)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java
:566)

at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:73)

at
:182)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java
:566)

at
com.sun.enterprise.web.VirtualServerPipeline.invoke(VirtualServerPipelin
e.java:120)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:939)
at
java:137)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java
:566)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:5
36)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:939)

at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:239)

at
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ProcessorTask.invokeAdapter(Pro
cessorTask.java:667)</ns2:stackTrace>

        <ns3:hostname
xmlns:ns3="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">dmaz178056818</ns3:hostname>

      </detail>

    </soapenv:Fault>

  </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Thanks

RE: Useless error. What is the root cause for this??

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
You could try with the new WSS4J 1.5.5 release, I fixed some code in
this area.

Colm.

________________________________

[...]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:278)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:536)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:240)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:179)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:73)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:182)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.VirtualServerPipeline.invoke(VirtualServerPipeline.java:120)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:939) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:137)