Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/11 20:38:52 UTC

Releasing 0.4 parent

Hi

I've completed the first set of changes that we need to get to a release
by bundle process. The next step is to do a release of 'parent'. The
reason for doing this is that to be able to test the release by bundle
process we need to have a released parent in place. The 0.3 parent can't
be used.

I'll start a vote as soon as I have a parent release ready. If anyone
has a any changes that they think need to go into parent before it's
released please shout :-)

Thanks, Zoe