Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2014/05/01 18:01:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.1.0-beta2

It's time to get the 2nd beta for 2.1 out. Note that we know it's not bug
free
at all, but every main features we wanted for 2.1 is in, so we want to get
that
out to get as much testing as possible to get a solid RC1.

sha1: 48727b4ccb3930d4cd56c1fde3784f7e862a2f94
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/2.1.0-beta2-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-1010/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/2.1.0-beta2/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-1010/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/Iwaoco (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/vUPmoz (NEWS.txt)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.1.0-beta2

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andy Seaman <An...@j2.com>.
+1

[...]

Cloud Services for Business www.j2.com
j2 | eFax | eVoice | FuseMail | Campaigner | KeepItSafe | Onebox

This email, its contents and attachments contain information from j2 Global, Inc. and/or its affiliates which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message and any copies. (c) 2013 j2 Global, Inc. All rights reserved. eFax, eVoice, Campaigner, FuseMail, KeepItSafe, and Onebox are registered trademarks of j2 Global, Inc. and its affiliates.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.1.0-beta2

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.1.0-beta2

Posted by Pavel Yaskevich <po...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1