Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Holloway <jo...@eudoramail.com> on 2003/06/02 18:06:26 UTC

Actions, forwards and little old anchor

Hi,

I'm trying to forward to an anchor within a page frmo the struts-config.xml file.  Now, I understand I can do this as follows:

<forward name="finishadd"
         path="main.jsp#the_marker"
         redirect="true"/>

The anchor is definately defined in the page.

The problem is that I'm using tiles and main.jsp looks like:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld" prefix="tiles" %>

<tiles:insert page="/template.jsp" flush="true">
 <tiles:put name="header" value="/header.jsp" />
 <tiles:put name="menu"   value="/menu.jsp" />
 tiles:put name="content" value="/content.jsp" />
</tiles:insert>

I'm assuming the reason why it's not working is because it can't find the tag in main.jsp because it resides in content.jsp.

Is there any way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Jon.

Check out the new EudoraMail at