Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vicky_Dev <vi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/02/02 20:47:17 UTC

Re: Tools for Managing Synonyms, Elevate, etc.

Mark,

Use GUI (may be custom build one) to read files which are present on Solr
server. These files can be read using webservice/RMI call.

Do all manipulation on synonyms.txt contents and then call webservice/RMI
call to save that information. After saving information , just call RELOAD.

Check
::http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin#head-3f125034c6a64611779442539812067b8b430930

 http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=RELOAD&core=core0

Hope this helps