Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/04/04 03:43:57 UTC

Wiki confilict in April's Incubator report

Hi,

It looks like there is some conflict in April's incubator report[1].

I have reverted it.

It looks like the only affected podling is Annotator.

Thinking about how can avoid it again, shall we have a preview of the
diff before saving the changes?

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2018

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Wiki confilict in April's Incubator report

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I can see the ServiceComb report schedule here[1]

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/servicecomb

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang