Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by sabarish v <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/26 11:12:34 UTC

Best practices Gremlin client connection pool c#

Hi all, with relevant to the below JIRA,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-2316
I would like to whats the issue in the latest driver 3.4.4 with cosmos db? Then how to find the matched driver version of the server?

Re: Best practices Gremlin client connection pool c#

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
that issue might have been "fixed" in 3.4.4 but it created connection
problems for CosmosDB. if you read the referenced dev list post it explains
the "revert" of the "fix" and how things will proceed going forward:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5a606bb428941faaac5c41c4df1526351406ec1ca90574dc9ced7fcd@%3Cdev.tinkerpop.apache.org%3E

in short, we will not support the functionality of TINKERPOP -2289 so there
is nothing to "fix". If you are using CosmosDB then you should use 3.4.3
until 3.4.5 releases (or use the 3.4.5-SNAPSHOT. Skip 3.4.4.

Posted by sabarish v <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
This is the issue: