Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2018/10/15 18:31:16 UTC

Fwd: At Least 10 Podling Rosters are Messed Up in Whimsy

Hi All,

We should be looking at people to add to the PMC.  You guys do a ton of
work on the product and need to focus on the community growth too!

It's amazing to login to my computer and see all the work you do overnight!

Regards,
KAM
--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Zhang Wenli,

No worries. The place to discuss the contributors who the PPMC wants to elect to be committers/PPMC Members is private@echarts.

People are invited. Whether or not to invite someone is discussed privately to avoid embarrassment.

The ICLA is a contributors license. It is not an application.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.