Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 10:08:25 UTC

Apache Bigdata Con Europe

Hi All,
Apache is inaugurating Apache Bigdata con along with Apache con core this
time at Europe.

Last time Amareshwari had a great talk in austin, are we planning any talk
this time as well? I believe this con will have much more targeted audience
of bigdata space.

- Via mobile. Excuse brevity.

Re: Apache Bigdata Con Europe

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.