Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Digby <li...@digby.net> on 2004/06/16 20:27:57 UTC

Maven Javadoc doesn't split packages

Hi,

Since Maven is only supposed to produce one deliverable, does this mean
that the javadoc plugin will only produce one package - the one defined
in the POM? My project is split into several packages, but they are all
lumped together under one package and there is no list of packages in
the frameset (I get the one-package two-frame one).

I've had a look at what other people do and have noticed that the
Commons Net project has a separate Javadoc task in the build.xml, but at
this stage I'd like to use the default Javadoc plugin.

I've tried adding various params to the project.properties file and
trying to specify more than one package in the POM, but nothing seemed
to help. Am i missing something, or do I need a separate goal to help me?

TIA

Digby