Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2013/02/20 15:44:00 UTC

New Jackrabbit committer: Cédric Damioli

Hi,

Please welcome Cédric Damioli as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Cédric committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
administrative work has now been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Cédric!

Michael

Re: New Jackrabbit committer: Cédric Damioli

Posted by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org>.
Hi team,

I'm very proud to be part of this community.
Thanks to all.

Regards,
Cédric

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cédric,

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <te...@adobe.com>.
Welcome from a newcomer !

Tommaso

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.

--
Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe