Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jerry Kemp <sp...@oryx.cc> on 2006/11/21 17:44:58 UTC

OT sendmail mailing list - WAS:Re: Greylisting

Can anyone suggest a 'sendmail' mailing list?

I am aware of NNTP comp.mail.sendmail Usenet news.

Thanks,

Jerry

Re: OT sendmail mailing list - WAS:Re: Greylisting

Posted by Jerry K <sp...@oryx.cc>.
Thanks to everyone for your replies.

I was pretty sure that there were no sendmail mailing list, but I wanted
to check again after Rick's comments (below).

Jerry