Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Kurt R. Hoehn" <ho...@etranscor.com> on 2002/12/27 00:42:12 UTC

RMI server in phoenix

Hello,

   I'm having trouble connecting to the RMI registry that I have created
in a phoenix block, how do I setup the permissions in the
environment.xml to give access to it.  I cannot bind or re-bind to the
registry.

TIA
Kurt R. Hoehn

Re: RMI server in phoenix

Posted by "Kurt R. Hoehn" <kh...@etranscor.com>.
Thanks for the help, I was not binding correctly to the local registry and a
peek at the RMIfication was just the hint I needed.

-kurt

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: RMI server in phoenix