Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Michael Kennedy <mk...@toronto.com> on 1999/02/17 18:37:47 UTC

RE: mod_usertrack/3909: mod_usertrack cookie logging isn't loggin g cookie, it's logging something else.

Please ignore this, I've described the wrong problem.  It goes as follows:

We've got Apache 1.3.4 set up as a reverse proxy caching server.  The
usertrack module is generating and logging new IDs for each incoming
request, but the cookies are NOT being issued to end users.  Is this a bug?
I think it should issue cookies, because all of our logging needs to be done
on this server.