Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Corbin, James" <jc...@IQNavigator.com> on 2010/02/22 19:02:16 UTC

RadioChoice in IE7 Known Issue?

Hi,

I've noticed that the model isn't updated in IE7 when using the Wicket
RadioChoice component.  This behavior doesn't appear in Firefox.

In my code, the RadioChoice component is set to required and even after
selecting one of the radio choices, upon submit I get a required field
validation error.

I am not adding any ajax behaviors to the component.  Again, this only
appears to happen in IE7.

We are using Wicket 1.4.4.

Is this a known issue and/or something that has been fixed in Wicket
1.4.5/6?

I've tried overriding wantOnChangeSelectionNotification (return true)
but that didn't seem to solve the issue.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

J.D.

RE: RadioChoice in IE7 Known Issue?

Posted by "Corbin, James" <jc...@IQNavigator.com>.
Thanks Igor.  I'll look and see if that might be the issue.

J.D.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.