Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/18 11:24:05 UTC

Maven plugin for IntelliJ IDEA Inspections

Hi,

When you use the IntelliJ IDEA plugin, there is a possibility to let IDEA do
inspections of your code. You can do this from within the GUI or using a
tool called inspection.exe. I started to write a maven plugin to allow these
inspections to be integrated in a maven build. Currently it is very basic
and many things are hard-coded, these things will need to be in variables if
this is ever to be released.

Is there anybody interested in helping developing this plugin?

I don't think the mailing list allows attachements, but I can send you an
example html file and the code I have so far (a plugin.jelly and a .jsl file
to convert the results to xdoc) if you are interested.

regards,

Wim

Re: Maven plugin for IntelliJ IDEA Inspections

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I don't have any time to invest in working on this right now, but I'd
be interested to see the results.

It would be worthwhile designing it such that it can be utilised from
both Maven2 and Maven1 as well, since you are starting fresh.

Cheers,
Brett