Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/12 23:11:14 UTC

Sending NODE_ADDED Events for Dynamic Resources / Nodes

Hi

I am working on Sling and want to send an Event.NODE_ADDED event to inform others that there is a Dynamic Resource / Node available.

I could not figure out how to do that in Sling or Oak and was wondering if that is possible and how I would send out such an Event?

Cheers - Andy

Re: Sending NODE_ADDED Events for Dynamic Resources / Nodes

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Andy,

Oak does not allow an application to generate such events.
These events are the result of modifications on content stored
in the repository. An EventListener on the repository will
only get a NODE_ADDED event when a node has been added to the
repository that matches the filter definition of the listener.

Regards
 Marcel