Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yunusbayraktar <yu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 13:37:53 UTC

NON PERSISTENT Messaging Memory Problem

Hi,

I am using latest SNAPSHOT and I have a memory problem when sending
NON_PERSISTENT messages with 5-sec(5000) ttl value. None of the expired
messages are received by any consumer but they are not freed from the memory
too. When running my application there is no decrease in memory usage for
the expired messages. Finally, broker gives the exception below:

Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:4118"
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarshalByteSequence(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.
java:411)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.MessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(MessageMarshaller.java:72)

I want to find a way for releasing NON PERSISTENT expired messages from the
RAM.

Thanks for your help in advance.