Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Marko Milicic <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/04 18:45:06 UTC

Please help

Hi everybody,

I'm moving from PHP programmer to java programmer. My very first project
will be some web service.

Short description:
Some desktop application (swing) will be feed by data, and provided with
functionality of some web service. I found Apache XMLRPC library ideal for
this :)

My question is Is there any good tutorial on how to write service using
XMLRPC?

I spent some time reading your official documentation but even now I'm not
able to start coding my application. I have number of dilemas like:

- What is better to extend WebServer class or to embedd it in my application
(service)

- Sinch or Asinc communication?

I'm sure it will be a real pleasure working with Apache XMLRPC just if there
would be some nice starter tutorial.

Best regards
Milicic Marko

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager.
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are