Posted to users@camel.apache.org by soadb <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 14:53:23 UTC

Jetty Java DSL InstantiationError

When trying to use jetty to call a REST service from java DSL, I get the
following:

Caused By: java.lang.InstantiationError:
org.eclipse.jetty.util.SocketAddressResolver
	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.doStart(HttpClient.java:212)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.CamelHttpClient.doStart(CamelHttpClient.java:57)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyHttpProducer.doStart(JettyHttpProducer.java:281)
	at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)

I am using the example from the jetty camel page:

from("direct:start").to("jetty://http://www.google.com");

However, this works fine in Spring DSL:

<to uri="jetty:http://www.google.com"/>

Has anyone seen this issue?