Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wolfram <wo...@ritsuka.org> on 2012/06/28 08:05:23 UTC

Can't route wsdl request into file

Hi. I've the following route configuration

it's purpose is (obviously) to save all the incoming messages into
target/reports/server/jetty/contractlast/input and outgoing into
target/reports/server/jetty/contractlast/output

It's working correctly for all the soap requests but when I'm trying to
request WSDL, request fails with the following error:

The following configuration

Could anybody help me to resolve this issue?

Re: Can't route wsdl request into file

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM, wolfram <wo...@ritsuka.org> wrote:
> I've found the solution
>

> So, thanks for your hint.
>
> Also could you give me advice if such expressions with "simple" tag are fast
> enough?

Yep as it get parsed once on starting the route, and at runtime its
pure java code being evaluated.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Can't route wsdl request into file

Posted by wolfram <wo...@ritsuka.org>.
Note for any lurker who may read this thread. Correct route is:

I'm not sure that multicast is really required, but string conversion
definitely is

Re: Can't route wsdl request into file

Posted by wolfram <wo...@ritsuka.org>.
I've found the solution

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I assume the wsdl is a HTTP GET, eg ?wsdl in the uri.
If so then there is no message body (eg its null), and so when you
want to write that as a file, then the file producer cannot do that as
there is no message body to write.

You can for example use a Filter EIP to detect whether there is a
message body or not, and only write a file if there is a body.