Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Leshika Sahu 6A <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/22 12:29:26 UTC

DirectoryScanner and have connection with sftpclient still I am getting base dir doesn’t exist error.

Hello Team,

I am DirectoryScanner and have connection with sftpclient still I am
getting base dir doesn’t exist error.
And not able to get dir list from remote server.
 Can you please let  me know how can I get dir list using DirectoryScanner
with Sftpclient.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Netram Sahu

Re: DirectoryScanner and have connection with sftpclient still I am getting base dir doesn’t exist error.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
First, please don't cross-post to dev@ and @users.
Then, if you are looking for some help, provide some more information about
what you're doing exactly and the exact errors you get.  Just saying it
does not work without even explaining in detail what you're doing is just
useless.
And last, if you're not familiar with the NIO api, first do what you need
to do on the local file system, once it works, try with the SFTP file
system.  And only in such case, send an email with details.  We're not here
to provide support on the JDK API, there are tons of information that you
can find using any search engine.

--
Guillaume Nodet