Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2021/03/19 00:59:41 UTC

[VOTE] New PPMC Candidate: Gedd Johnson (@UncleGedd)

Hello,

I am calling a VOTE to add Gedd Johnson (@UncleGedd) to the Apache Flagon (Incubating) Podling Project Management Committee PPMC.

Gedd originates from one of our key user groups and has an appreciation for our project in an application context.
Gedd’s interest in the project is authentic—working with Flagon is no longer part of his every day duties
He has already contributed a number of valuable features to UserALE.js
He is interested in contributing to the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing developments (e.g., Distill)
He has already shown a willingness to participate in the community and work collaboratively
He shows willingness and interest to address issues that are not-so-fun as well as more complex tasks
His PR’s have been easy to evaluate, he takes critical feedback well, and his code is elegant

For these reasons and for his willingness to contribute to the project in a manner consistent with the Independent Contributor License Agreement (which he has reviewed), I am nominating Gedd as a member of the PPMC and as a committer for the ASF.

The VOTE ends one week from today (2021-03-24)

The RESULT will be carried over to the IPMC.

See voting guidelines at https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html <https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html>

Thanks,

Josh

Re: [VOTE] New PPMC Candidate: Gedd Johnson (@UncleGedd)

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@me.com.INVALID>.
You’re absolutely right Austin. I fat fingered that in. Good catch. Bumping to private.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding, etc)

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
+1 from me (Flagon PPMC)