Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/23 03:54:12 UTC

[MERGE] vmware-datamodel branch to MASTER

Hi,
I have put the feature proposed  and implementation is done in branch [2] up for review. Code for this feature conforms to what was proposed in FS [1]. It includes unit tests for verifying the functionality.
Please take a look at it and let me know your comments.

With this feature, VMware datacenter will be put under management of CloudStack zone. This helps bringing in more consistency in case of zone wide features like zone wide primary storage, storage live migration across clusters in a zone which might be added to CloudStack in future.

Merge check list -

* Did you check the branch's RAT execution success?
Yes

* Are there new dependencies introduced?
No

* What automated testing (unit and integration) is included in the new feature?
Unit tests are added.

* What testing has been done to check for potential regressions?
I've tested add cluster / delete cluster / vm life cycle operations.  So far looking good.

If there is no objection, I would merge the branch in 48 hours.

Regards,
Sateesh

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Mapping+model+for+CloudStack+zone+and+Vmware+datacenter
[2] refs/heads/vmware-datamodel