Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2015/11/03 20:10:21 UTC

Still offline

Hi Guys,

I am still offline at home and therefore unable AT THE MOMENT to work on
the homepage and other stuff. I hope I will find a solution this week.

Best,

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Still offline

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Oliver!
No worries. Hope you get your internet back soon ;)

LieGrue,
strub