Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/03 15:41:26 UTC

status of ServiceMix website

Hello,

        Is it me or is the ServiceMix website somewhat outdated ? Is
there anybody actively working on it ? Can I help in any way ?

thank you,
                 Sorin.

Re: status of ServiceMix website

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the email.  It is certainly out of date, but there are
several people working on a new site design and new documentation
content.  This should happen in the next 30 days I think.  If you
would like to help out, there has been an ongoing thread about this on
the dev@servicemix.apache.org mailing list if you want to get
involved.

Thanks,
Chris