Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 01:04:08 UTC

Re: ServiceMix Meetup (JavaOne)

Should we just meet at the bar as James suggested ?
What about Tuesday 9 pm ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ServiceMix Meetup (JavaOne)

Posted by rs d <rs...@gmail.com>.
How do we join the party bash....
do let us know the way you will keep everyone updated.....

many inputs and features that we have to make Service Mix a best and
acceptable product in market.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If people want to meet, I will be near IONA booth all the time
unless at a conference ;-)

On 5/7/07, jpuro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com> wrote:

> sounds good to me.
>
> -jeff
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > Should we just meet at the bar as James suggested ?
> > What about Tuesday 9 pm ?
> >
> > On 4/29/07, Jeffrey Puro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey All,
> >>

> >> Any interest in doing a ServiceMix meet up during JavaOne?  I think it
> >> would be a great opportunity for people to meet each other and discuss
> >> ideas for the future of ServiceMix.  I know there are various sessions
> >> on JBI that many of you may be attending, but it'd be interesting to
> >> have something specific for this product.  Some of the topics that
> could
> >> be on the agenda include:
> >>

> >> 1)       Future standard JBI components
> >>
> >> 2)       Enhancements to current set of components
> >>
> >> 3)       Tooling and support for ServiceMix
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >>

> >> Jeff Puro
> >>

> >> This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
> >> individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
> >> privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or
> >> have
> >> unauthorized access, you are hereby notified that copying,
> disseminating,
> >> distributing or taking any action in reliance on this email is strictly
> >> prohibited<br />
> >>
> >> Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
> >> relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as
> >> neither
> >> given nor endorsed by it.
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,