Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Tosin Farai <to...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/09 14:54:26 UTC

Help with getting started

Hello!
My name is Tosin.
I'm currently an applicant for Outreachy internship and I would love to
work on Fineract.

Right now, I'm not sure I understand how to get started locally.
I have read through the documentation on github.

I think I would have to start with CLI but I don't quite understand the
command given on github.
Can someone please guide me through this?

Re: Help with getting started

Posted by Eugene Adjei-Djan <ea...@gmail.com>.
Hi Airsay, my Skype is is eadjeidjan
Nice to meet you