Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 23:04:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r570244 - /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/extensions/wsse/src/test/

There are several currently unused, empty directories there. Do we need
to remove them all for now?  I was kind of hoping that they'd get
populated soon :-)

- James

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
:)  Have a src/test/java folder breaks a Maven build when there's no
dependency declared on a test framework.  Adding junit as a dependency would
also have fixed the problem.  I don't think there's much difficulty in
adding the directories back once there's a test file.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com