Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Chui-Hui Chiu <cc...@tigers.lsu.edu> on 2013/07/03 00:25:57 UTC

Unable to load native-hadoop library

Hello,

I have a Hadoop 2.0.5 Alpha cluster.  When I execute any Hadoop command, I
see the following message.

WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

Is it at the lib/native folder?  How do I configure the system to load it?

Thanks,
Chui-hui

Re: Unable to load native-hadoop library

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Take a look here: http://search-hadoop.com/m/FXOOOTJruq1

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.