Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/01/12 08:10:43 UTC

[Axis2] Important : Major fix to the recent 0.94 release

Re: [Axis2] Important : Major fix to the recent 0.94 release

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Axis2] Important : Major fix to the recent 0.94 release

Posted by Chuck Williams <ch...@manawiz.com>.
I assume from this that the axis2.xml file and the empty services
directory in ~/.axis2 should indeed be deleted?  The
modules/addressing.mar there is different from the one in the standard
binary distribution and from the one created by building the standard
source distribution.  Since I'm running off a build of the source
distribution, is it best to use the addressing.mar it created or is the
one in the binary distribution required?

Thanks for a little clarification,

Chuck