Posted to users@felix.apache.org by LongkerDandy <lo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 04:53:24 UTC

Set System Property in felix configuration file

Hi

Is that possible to set System Properties in felix configuration file or
somewhere else?

In a non-osgi environment, I can do it with a jvm argument, but I don't know
how to do it in felix.

Regards
LongkerDandy

RE: Set System Property in felix configuration file

Posted by Nick Wilson <ni...@card.co.uk>.
Hi,

Create a "system.properties" file in the same folder (<install-dir>/conf).
There are more details on this page:

http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-usage-documentation.html

Regards,

Nick

Posted by "niibasta@gmail.com" <ni...@gmail.com>.
  Put "system.properties" file into "conf" directory and put your system
properties in that file.

Posted by LongkerDandy <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Michael Hess <MH...@orga-systems.com>.
> Is that possible to set System Properties in felix configuration file or
> somewhere else?
>
> In a non-osgi environment, I can do it with a jvm argument, but I don't
know
> how to do it in felix.

You can just do it like that. We are doing so as well. Just use
System.getProperty(...).

bye, Michael

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other person.