Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2020/02/21 13:16:31 UTC

Projects and Mentors for Mifos for Outreachy

Hi all,

As I noted in my last email, DIAL has been generous to sponsor an Outreachy
intern for the Mifos Initiative.

Historically we haven't been able to find as technically-skilled students
through Outreachy as we have through GSOC but I'd especially like to try to
target some out Outreachy project towards some of the ordering outstanding
Fineract issues.

If you have a project idea or would like to mentor, please email back on
list as we must have our initial projects with mentors published by
February 25.

Ed